If you are not ready for a full hair transplant
If you are starting to see some thinning
Blood Growth Factor treatment may be your best option!
SAVE $300 on every 3 Blood Growth Factor sessions
For a limited-time period your will be able to purchase this package of 3 sessions at the discounted price of $3300
Limited time offer
A TREATMENT LIKE NO OTHER
Studies show that Blood Growth Factor is a safe and effective hair loss or hair thinning treatment that can help regrow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair.*
• All natural
• Non-surgical option
• Helps slow and stop the process of thinning hair
• Revitalizes aging hair follicles, resulting in thicker and healthier hair
• Restores hair
• Prevents thinning hair
A TECHNIQUE LIKE NO OTHER
No Pain. All The Gain.
Dr. Zack Charkawi’s Blood Growth Factor treatment technique is a unique and innovative technique exclusively offered to his patients at Springs Hair Restoration.
“As a doctor and a patient who underwent several Blood Growth Factor treatments, I know how painful this treatment can be for some people. Hair loss and hair thinning is a very stressful and painful experience, why should the treatment be a painful one as well? This is why I created a technique that Minimizes the Pain Experience and Maximizes the Results” -Dr. Zack Charakwai
Not all Blood Growth Factor treatments are the same!
• Innovative technique created by our own physician, Zack Charkawi
M.D., minimizes pain and any downtime.
• FDA-approved Double Spin System that extracts maximal number of Growth Factors.
• FDA-approved tubes, exclusive for Blood Growth Factor treatments.
• Strict Sterile Technique, the most appropriate in acute care hospital settings.
• Only performed by a Board-certified Physician who specializes in Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth.
What are Growth Factors?
Growth Factor is a substance that is extracted from a small sample from your blood and injected into your scalp that can help heal bodily tissues, including follicles from which your hairs grow.
Is the Blood Growth Factor Treatment painful?
Pain threshold varies from one individual to another. Dr. Zack Charkawi’s will minimize the pain experience with the help of his innovative technique.
How many treatments will i need?
The number of treatments depends upon your condition and desired goals
Most patients return once a month for 3
months and then once every 3 to 6 months
What is the required downtime?
Usually doesn’t require any downtime.
Limited time offer